Business owners, marketing, advertising, PR and IT executives and change makers: Join us at BusinessNext Social 2013 in Las Vegas, the premier social business event for anyone who wants to learn how to rapidly evolve their organization into a high-performance social business. Learn from some of the world’s most successful social business luminaries and influencers. You’ll also connect with peers attending from over 50 countries for 3 days of enlightening sessions and engaging networking.
BusinessNext Social provides an up-close look at how the leading companies have rapidly transformed from stodgy, command-and-control management styles and models into highly effective, highly adaptive social businesses inside and out.
Join us for this exclusive 3-Day conference that teaches you how to use social media, content and mobile marketing and social analytics to gain exposure and engage with quality customers, grow your business and collaborate with influencers online. Whether you are a small business looking to develop a social media plan, or a corporate marketing leader looking to take your social media strategies to a new level, this conference is for you.
Enjoy Great Networking Opportunities: There is only one event where you can meet, learn and collaborate with business marketing professionals who are just as passionate as you about growth through the power of social media, mobile marketing and social analytics. You’ll get the unique opportunity to network with icons and influencers as well as marketing pros who are setting new standards for business success online. From small business owners to Fortune 500 enterprise leaders, all will be coming away with business-changing methods and strategies. Beyond philosophy and principles, you’ll return to your company with Great Ideas Worth Executing.
Day 1 Description – A series of 20-minute sessions that inspire social business change.
- Guidance from SlapCompany CEO Stan Slap on how to achieve maximum commitment in manager, employee and customer cultures
- Instruction from Backplane CEO Matt Michelsen on how to build digital communities — like the one he built for Lady Gaga — which unite people around interests, affiliates and movements in unprecedented ways
- Actionable strategies from harmon.ie CEO Yaacov Cohen on designing an effective social collaboration experience for employees
- A challenge from “Econovation” author Steve Faktor to think differently about the next decade of the US economy and respond with big, sustainable innovations
- And more…all interspersed with live entertainment!
Day 2 Description – Forbes columnists conducting on-stage interviews with business luminaries.
- Ultimate Fighting Championship President, Dana White
- Alltop.com co-founder, Guy Kawasaki
- Angel investors, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss
- Director of Digital Marketing at Benjamin Moore, Nick Harris
- And many more…
…Think Inside the Actor’s Studio-syle interviews on steroids!
Day 3 Description – Social media strategy sessions covering topics including:
- How to master LinkedIn
- How to foster brand advocacy inside the organization and out
- How to navigate emerging legal issues when engaging customers, partners & suppliers through social channels
- Brand journalism done right
- And more…
Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with social business leaders, influencers and brands in small group, “Meet-the-Pros” Q&A sessions so you can discover, firsthand, relevant scenarios on how to thrive in these increasingly social, mobile and data-driven times.
“Great Ideas Worth Executing” is this year’s theme, and that is what you’ll come away with as a participant at BusinessNext Social.
NEW Event Feature: Speed Dating
Speed Dating connects Businesses and Content Creators, helping participants to quickly establish important new collaborative relationships. This special segment of the event features a simple, 8-minute-meeting format connecting brands and influencers to talk about content relationships, blog, podcast and video channel advertising and sponsorship matches, brand evangelism opportunities, critical feedback on new products, technology and platforms, and all with the ultimate objective of fostering sharing of brand and product experiences organically on the Social Web. Every company who purchases a Speed Dating table will have access to an easy-to-use web app, which includes pre-event matching to relevant content creators who’re attending NMX, and appointment setting with your selections so you’ll make the most of the Speed Dating opportunities. Prices for Speed Dating tables start at $1,000 for event Sponsors. See all Sponsorship opportunities and inquire about Speed Dating here.
Attendees of BusinessNext Social also get Free Access to NEW MEDIA EXPO (NMX): The New Media Expo features the world’s largest conference geared specifically for content creators (Bloggers, Podcasters, Web TV & Video creators) and the only industry-wide new media exhibition where thousands converge to network and find all of their online content, business and marketing resources, capture critical knowledge of new media technology launches and trends, and make key online business purchase decisions and connections in one convenient place.
Find resources covering:
- Web/Blog/Podcast Hosting
- Podcasting Products
- Blog Publishing Platforms
- Blog Design Services
- Digital Video & Photo Products
- Web TV & Radio Solutions
- Twitter Applications & Tools
- Computer Hardware & Software
- Home & Office Digital Products
- Search Engines, SEO and SEM
- Wireless and high speed ISPs
- Mobile Applications
- Advertising Networks
- RSS/Syndication Services
- Social Media Consulting Companies
- New Media Products & Services
- Affiliate Program Partners
- Social Networking Platforms
- News Readers and more…
Overall, you’ll enjoy 200+ Speakers, 3 Days of Education, a Tradeshow Exploding with New Media Innovations…BE THERE!
One economical trip.
One big show you can’t afford to miss!
Become an Exhibitor or Sponsor
Connect face-to-face with thousands of potential customers in the only industry-wide marketplace for the innovative world of social media communication and new media content. If your company provides a product or service for independent content creators, online entrepreneurs or small-to-large enterprises integrating new media communications,you cannot afford to miss the exhibiting opportunities at NMX.
Click here for Exhibitor Information and Sponsorship Inquiries.