(Rapper Interrogator, Sketchwrek Studios)
Sketch the Journalist is a freelance hiphop writer living in the thriving country metropolis of Cut-N-Shoot, Texas. Down with gospel rap since Stephen Wiley’s “Bible Break” in 1986, he has chewed, reviewed, and interviewed most of Christian hiphop’s major players. Sketch holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism from Sam Houston State University and was once an intern at the New York Times Houston Bureau.
Connect With Me:
Three Very Unique Ways To Build A Massive Community
Blogging > Community > Building Community
Education Level: Intermediate
This session will teach content creators how to use three unique methods using new media to build a friendly and dedicated community through crowdsourcing, “blong song (blog song) weekly news recap”, and blogging-podcasting. You will learn how to build a community or fan base from a group of experienced culture representatives (Grown Up Hip Hop Dads), building a community focused around a specific message content.
1. How to use Crowdsourcing to fund your project, social activism or next level of growth
2. How to use unique weekly music news recaps (aka Blongs short for Blog Song) to create a buzz and build your community
3. How to use your professional writting and blogging to build a solid and growing community
4. How to define your message and cultivate your crowd niche
5. How to add tools to your toolbox to help grow your crowd or community