(Song Blogger/Rapper/Lawyer, ThePressJunket.com)
Sintax.the.terrific is a performer and published writer of over 20-years experience in conventional hip-hop music and a founding member of the illustrious Deepspace5 crew. Over the last two years, however, sintax has applied much of his musical energies to an exercise in contemporaneous political and cultural commentary set to music. Sintax blogs current events in musical vignettes at www.thepressjunket.com. He is particularly aided by his additional training and licensure as a practicing attorney. The intersection of his music passion and professional expertise has innovated something new altogether in blogging and music publication. Thurgood Marshal meets Marshall Mathers.
Connect With Me:
Three Very Unique Ways To Build A Massive Community
Blogging > Community > Building Community
Education Level: Intermediate
This session will teach content creators how to use three unique methods using new media to build a friendly and dedicated community through crowdsourcing, “blong song (blog song) weekly news recap”, and blogging-podcasting. You will learn how to build a community or fan base from a group of experienced culture representatives (Grown Up Hip Hop Dads), building a community focused around a specific message content.
1. How to use Crowdsourcing to fund your project, social activism or next level of growth
2. How to use unique weekly music news recaps (aka Blongs short for Blog Song) to create a buzz and build your community
3. How to use your professional writting and blogging to build a solid and growing community
4. How to define your message and cultivate your crowd niche
5. How to add tools to your toolbox to help grow your crowd or community