(CEO, Say It Better Center)
Emmy-winning former NBC and Wall Street Journal reporter, now Forbes columnist, Huffington post blogger and speaker on communicating-to-connect, being frequently-quoted, and making consumer-serving places and events more memorable by storyboarding them. Help organizations stand out and build esprit de corps by creating employee-driven Ambassador Programs that strengthen stakeholder relationships. Author, Moving From Me to We.
Connect With Me:
Become the Positively Unforgettable Face of Your Firm
More than smarts, money, hard work, good intentions or even charisma, to stay sought-after in our increasingly complex yet connected world, hone two vital abilities, other than your strongest talent. They are your quotability and your capacity to collaborate with diverse people around sweet spots of mutual benefit.
1. Adopt the A.I.R. formula to be frequently quoted: Actionable. Interestingness. Relevant.
2. Evoke behavioral cues that bring out others better side so they see and support yours
3. Become the glue that holds a group together and move it towards collective accomplishment
Companies That Hit The Bullseye With Their Social Campaigns
Interview with Lee Odden & Amy Porterfield by Kare Anderson of Forbes
How To Really Build The Best In Class Social Business
Interview with Mike Edelhart (President of Social Week) by Kare Anderson of Forbes
- Using Social Data To Become A Trusted Advisor
- Driving Social Business Results At Scale
- Become the Positively Unforgettable Face of Your Firm