Leo is the Co-Founder of Buffer, a smarter way to share your Tweets, Facebook updates and LinkedIn posts all from one place at a better time. He works hard on getting the word out about Buffer and also working with developers building an eco-system around the app to Buffer from anywhere. He is also a super nice guy and works to improve his daily efficiency as much as possible
Connect With Me:
Productivity Power Panel: Learn the Tools, Tactics, & Workflows of Highly Productive Bloggers
Tools > Productivity
Education Level: Intermediate
This productivity panel will provide specifics on tools, strategies, and workflows of successful bloggers. It will cover the following topics:
1. How prolific bloggers manage their blogging.
2. Tools used by the pros use to be productive in their work.
3. Workflows utilized in running their sites.
4. Strategies to drive engagement on their sites.
This is intended to be a specific and hand-on type session in regards to tools, actions, and tactics that the audience can take away and use in their own blogging efforts.
1. Tools > Productivity tools and how to use them to save time & effort
2. Tools > Social tools to drive engagement and spread their blog’s message
3. Strategies > Reveal the social media and engagement strategies of bloggers with large audiences
4. Workflows > Descriptions and examples of the Workflows used by each of the panel experts in their blogging