Mike Vardy is an independent writer, speaker, podcaster, and productivityist. He has served as the Managing Editor at Lifehack, and contributed articles on productivity to Lifehacker, The Next Web, and GTD Times. He is also the author of The Front Nine: How To Start The New Year You Want Anytime You Want, published by Diversion Books and is the co-host of Mikes on Mics, a podcast on the 70Decibels network. You can keep up with him at his blog, Productivityist.com, and learn more about his other work and his upcoming Ready Retreat workshops at MikeVardy.com.
Connect With Me:
Productivity Power Panel: Learn the Tools, Tactics, & Workflows of Highly Productive Bloggers
Tools > Productivity
Education Level: Intermediate
This productivity panel will provide specifics on tools, strategies, and workflows of successful bloggers. It will cover the following topics:
1. How prolific bloggers manage their blogging.
2. Tools used by the pros use to be productive in their work.
3. Workflows utilized in running their sites.
4. Strategies to drive engagement on their sites.
This is intended to be a specific and hand-on type session in regards to tools, actions, and tactics that the audience can take away and use in their own blogging efforts.
1. Tools > Productivity tools and how to use them to save time & effort
2. Tools > Social tools to drive engagement and spread their blog’s message
3. Strategies > Reveal the social media and engagement strategies of bloggers with large audiences
4. Workflows > Descriptions and examples of the Workflows used by each of the panel experts in their blogging